We had a wonderful fall day today. We spent most of the day working in the yard and tackled the flower bed in front of the living room windows. We planted 2 azaleas and bunches of pansies. To top it all off we put a layer of pine mulch down. For 2 ameatur gardeners with no sign of green thumbs, I think we did pretty good! I even managed to get the pumpkins painted. Which had been a project I had been hoping to get done all week. I recommend everyone painting a pumpkin once in their lifetime, it was most relaxing! Jon Daniel enjoyed playing outside (until he fell off the steps! -- he is fine, don't email or call about this!) and wasn't happy when it was time to come inside for lunch and a much needed nap! Here are a few photos of our projects!
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment