Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Photo Sessions

I have been wanting to take Jon Daniel down to Bluff Hall and take pictures (thanks Sarah - all your BH pictures inspired me ;)) for quite a while now. Well, Friday everything finally worked out on the same day at the same time and we got to go!! For those of you that have known me any amount of time know that I LOVE to take pictures but aren't the best at it, but these pictures turned out halfway descent (if I may say so)! Sorry for the sideways pictures, I am a little slow and not able to figure out how to flip them (any and all help would be appreciated!).



1 comment:

Sarah Beth said...

Hey! I'm glad the weather and everything worked out to go to BH! The pictures are great! I LOVE the one in the most recent post with him climbing the stair. The color is so pretty!